• Tweets

• Well tbh that’s good news and something she can find out for herself.  She has no intention if peace.  I’m going to ask the thread stays open a little longer.   It seems she had not learned that I am just not the one!!!!  plus I have received new medical info from my vet today.   To remain within agreement, I need to generally ask for advice re:  If new medical information for the pup became apparent now- post agreement signing, that added proof a second genetic disease (tested for in those initial tests in the first case but relayed incorrectly to me then ), does it give me grounds for asking a court to unseal the deed so I can pursue this new info….. if she persists in being a pain ? If generally speaking, a first case was a cardiac issue that can be argued as both genetic and congenital until a genetic test is done and then a second absolute genetic only disease was then discovered, is that deemed a new case or grounds for unsealing? Make sense ?   This disease is only ever genetic!!!!  Rather more damning and indisputable proof of genetic disease breeding with no screening yk prevent.   The vet report showing this was uploaded in the original N1 pack.  Somehow rekeyed as normal when I was called with the results.  A vet visit today shows they were not normal and every symptom he has had reported in all reports uploaded from day one are related to the disease. 
    • Hi Roberto, Read some of the other threads here about S Sixes - they all follow the same routine of threats, threats, then nothing. When you do this, you'll see how many have been in exactly the same situation as you are. Keep us updated as necessary .............
    • Nationwide's takeover of Virgin Money is hitting the headlines as thousands of customers protest that they will not get a vote on whether it should happen.View the full article
    • unrelated to the agreement then, could have come from Lowells filing cabinet (who lowells - they dont do that - oh yes they do!! just look at a few lowell paypal EU court claim threads) no name and address for time of take out either which they MUST contain. just like the rest of the agreement then..utter bogroll that proves nothing toward you ... slippery lowells as usual it's only a case management discussion on 26 April 2024 at 10:00am by WebEx. thats good simply refer to the responses you made on your 4a form response only. pleanty of SPC thread here to read before the 26th i suggest you read at least one a day. dx  
    • I think you have the supremacy of contract as it allows you to park in designated areas. I would argue that there being parking enforcement there clearly means its to be used as parking and as such you can use it under your lease. Only need to worry if they ever follow through with a letter of claim and a claimform though
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

reliable collections & ambrose wison catalogue charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello ,

sorry to bother you i was wondering if someone could please help me .

I had a ambrose wilson account while working and always made my payments on time with never a problem ,

iv since got sick and am unable to work.

Iv tried on many occasion to make payment offers and for a long time they were just sending me not very nice letters and would never accept what i could offer.

they have since agreed and i have been paying off monthly by direct debit £10 a month

BUT they are charging me over £30 a month on charges so im not actually clearing the debt and am getting deeper

it is worrying me out of my mind and im at my wits end

i want to clear the debt but its never ending with the charges constantly whacked on :(

i would be so very greatful if someone could give me some advice about how i get the charges stopped so i can actually clear this debt :(

Thankyou

hi W+S

moved your thread to the cat forum

its quite typical for JDW/RC to do this

ALL those £12 fee are UNLAWFUL PENALTY charges and can be reclaimed.

have you got all the statements?

if not SAR them.

as for payin them..read this and follow:

tell them they are only going to get £xxPCM for xx mts

as a goodwill gesture

and as a reciprocal GOGW they must freeze int & refrain from levying PENALTY charges.

if they wont

drop them to £1PCM for life.

then pay by your internet banking site

and get reclaiming

dx

TAKE CONTROL

or

if yuo think that letter is in response to you telling them £xx for xx mts

then write back........

i'm sorry, but you have failed to assist me during a period of financial difficulty, against all the guidelines and codes

issued by the relevent bodies and authorities that govern you and the way you conduct yourselves.

i repeat again, the contents of my letter dated dd/mm/yyyy, for want of clarification:

to show my goodwill, i am going to pay £XX for XX mts

could you please as a reciprocatal goodwill guesture, refraining from levying any penalty charges & freeze the interest on my account.

i will update you in 6mts time or before, should my situation chance.

should you fail to help by refraining from levying unlawful PENALTY charges & freeze my interest,

i shall have no alternative but to reduce my offer to £1PCM for the rest of the life of the account,

as your actions are doing nothing to help me.

This is contrary to the rules you should operate under.

disgruntled account holder

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi Welcome to CAG.

I would write to them clearly stating that you are doing your best to clear the account and are paying all you can reasonably afford, point out that their refusal to stop charges is going to result in you being unable to continue making any payments as the debt continues to grow, so as a gesture of goodwill will they give full consideration to your request for stopping charges.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thankyou so much for your help , so do i also cancel the direct debits until i hear back from them ? im happy to pay my monthly payment but at the moment it seems the money im paying is just basically getting eaten up and more charges :( i will print the letter off first thing and send in thanks again for your help

I would keep up the payments for now, it will benefit you should they try to get more.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Thankyou so much for your help , so do i also cancel the direct debits until i hear back from them ? im happy to pay my monthly payment but at the moment it seems the money im paying is just basically getting eaten up and more charges :( i will print the letter off first thing and send in thanks again for your help

do as in post 2

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

no never ever talk about your debts on the phone

dca's are not bailiffs

and have no like legal powers,

got them statements yet?

dx

and they

nope , can i go online into my account and print them all off ? or do i write to them .Also if i dont call her back will i get into trouble ? sorry i know i probably sound really silly but iv not done this before and its pretty daunting .Now iv got that answer message its worried me to death

shall i write to them again and request the statements and also say i would like all contact to be through the post ?

Yes but tell then NO FURTHER TELEPHONE CONTACT IS TO BE MADE ALL COMMINICATION IN WRITTING ONLY!!

Your'e in charge NOT them.

no send the sar letter

[hold on the black under lined sar and click]

dx

and they

as 2nd part post 2

dx

and they

do as post 2

pay then what you say when you say

the penalty charges can always be reclaimed.

dx

and they

look for penalty charges [£12 fees for everything late/over/letter/phone call debt advise]

all can be reclaimed

fill this in for EVERY one of then

This fourth spreadsheet is useful in calculating a regulatory based compound interest award for PPI on a Revolving Credit Account. Not all statements are required for this sheet because it will work out the compound interest on the PPI payments you do know about. It will not work out the additional 8% interest, to do that you will need spreadsheet three above AND all of your statements.

FosCISheet v101.xls

and they

just looking through the statements now

the intrest charges are insane

can i not claim those back ?

if that were possible it would probably clear the account completly .

Its all so confusing if only they would of just frozen the intrest as im happy to make my monthly offer

but it was just getting me no where and further into debt

iv even looked into signing up with one of these companys that say they will sort it if you pay them monthly.

also what do i do while im sorting this

because they refused to freeze intrest

do i just send them monthly payments of £1 or do i carry on the £10 monthly payment ?

thankyou

those companies can do NOTHING MORE than what you can!!

don't use them

they have NO MORE POWERS THAN YOU.

waste of FFES.

no you cannot reclaim interest

though you can on the penalty fees

use the spreadsheet as advised

pay them as advised in post 2

dx

and they