style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2525 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've been a T-Mob customer for years and have a contract where I pay £30 a month on Flext 35 which gives me £230 a month usage. I never go over this amount, I always fail to use the allowance.

Last month my bill was £73-29 which I paid without question because I'm stupid !

This morning my new bill arrived for £143.51 !!!!!!!!! I can't get through to T-Mob and don't know what to do.

FUMING !

Any advice please? :-x:-x:-x:-x:-x......

You need your bills to see what has happened.

do you have any idea why the bill is so much larger?

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

You need your bills to see what has happened.

do you have any idea why the bill is so much larger?

I have no idea. My bills this year are all very similar £30 plus vat on contract until last month £74 ,then this month £143. I've not increased my usage but the bigger bills coincides with the EE takeover. It makes my plan Flext35 unaffordable.

I've rang and got fed up of waiting,emailed and a mail came saying use twitter it will be quicker,I tweeted @tmobile and @EE and no reply !

Still fuming. #robbed

Have you registered to check your account on the t-mobile website? You could try that. Also you could try downloading the app. take it from there

150 is hopeless!

Agreed that checking the bill online will be the fastest way to see what's going on. Get onto the t-mobile website and you can see your historical bills as well as your usage so far for the current billing period.What kind of phone do you have? Is it a smartphone? Have you changed your phone at all recently which could coincide with the increase? I'm not sure if the old Flext tariffs come with data usage included so could your phone be using data without your knowing about it and incurring charges that way?

Agreed that checking the bill online will be the fastest way to see what's going on. Get onto the t-mobile website and you can see your historical bills as well as your usage so far for the current billing period.What kind of phone do you have? Is it a smartphone? Have you changed your phone at all recently which could coincide with the increase? I'm not sure if the old Flext tariffs come with data usage included so could your phone be using data without your knowing about it and incurring charges that way?

I have a samsung galaxy which I've had now for over a year. My bills were always £30.88 plus VAT until last month (EE takeover). My usage hasn't changed.

Edited by phatram
spelling

Letter of complaint on way. Very very poor customer service,

Letter of complaint on way. Very very poor customer service,

Did you check online to see an itemised bill for what the extra usage charges were for?

Yes. 928 texts over my allowance!!!! My plan has unlimited texts and internet connextion! think they should have informed me sooner!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar