am i being discriminated

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

heres my list, its much simpler to put like this because there is so much.

-shift change, the change my shift whenever they like

- they make me work loads of pallets against company polices.

_ive been shouted at infront of other staff

_i get no help but the other members of the night shift work as a team, or the other person who i work with gets help except for me.

they have left notes on my chiller door (where everyone walks pasts and can see the note) complaining about my rate of work and style of work.

_what the others work is nothing compared to what i work. but i get loads of grief if i dont work over three isle in my supermarket they work one.

please can someone help me thats just a small list of what has been happening, ive filled in a questionnaire of night safety and explained the work load is to much. but they are not listening. its getting harder now were getting to xmas and my pallets are doubling but still they dont reduce what i have to do or give me help.

please someone help x

Doesnt sound like discrimination more like victimisation/harassment.

Can you confirm a few things?

How long have you worked there?

When did this start?

Is it a manager or supervisor exclusively doing this to you or a team of people?

discrimination needs to be of a protected characteristic, ie disability, sex, sexual orientation, etc etc. So you need to compare yourself against someone else that gets better treatment than you.

I am not a legal professional or adviser, I am however a Law Student and very well versed areas of Employment Law. Anything I write here is purely from my own experiences! If I help, then click the star to add to my reputation :)