Gay_guy1986

Housing benefit online?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2532 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi everyone,

Just looking for some advice really, is there anyway I could sign up for my housing benefit online so I can check when payments been made ete? :???:

Just wondering if this is possible? any help would be great cheers!

I'm not aware of any council that offers this facility. Unfortunate, because it would be useful and probably save them a fair number of incoming calls.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I access my housing benefit details online.When i first approached my council for housing benefit they sent me a form to access the account online.I go online to see when next payment is.

When i first approached my council for housing benefit they sent me a form to access the account online.I go online to see when next payment is.

Good to hear. I hope more councils do this soon.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

All of the councils i have looked at so far in Essex appear to have online housing benefit and council tax.