stanleymorgan

Link Financial Outsourcing Limited - Are they the lemon collectors?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2529 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I've recieved a letter from Link Financial Outsourcing Limited (hereafter LFO) who now state that 'Link Financial' own an alleged debt from MBNA from 2006 for £5900.00 and that LFO have been instructed to attempt collection.

My research this far has suggested that LFO seem to collect on debts which are pretty much uncollectable and without paperwork. Would this seem a fair analysis?

I'm just going to wait for something more concrete before responding as I think this is just a stab in the dark for them,

Yes they are known for chasng debts that are statute barred or nearly so.

You would best checking your credit reference files , Equifax and Experian have 30 day free trials, Noddle is free bt not always upto date.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Yes they are known for chasng debts that are statute barred or nearly so.

You would best checking your credit reference files , Equifax and Experian have 30 day free trials, Noddle is free bt not always upto date.

Thanks. It is almost SB - only a few months to go. Let's see how quickly they can get the paperwork done :lol:

I ignored therm for a year until the debt went SB.