Dipsy rabbit

Different ratings confusion.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2563 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a score of 1 out of 5 with Noddle although the report is only showing the 3 out of 8 accounts having a DF (these are the accounts I am paying off bit by bit and have kept up to date with my payments).

Other accounts are all fine and there are no other entries or marks or searches on that report.

With Experian I did a report a couple of months ago and that showed all the same infomation as with Noddle and gave me an Excellent (979) score.

Why are they so different?

Noddle imo is unreliable, slow to be updated,gleans its data from CallCredit which is far from widely used, best ignored.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thank you, Brigadier. It's not that helpful a site either.

Still, it's very odd that both have the exact same financial information, but Nodddle gives me a 1 where as Experian gives me an "excellent".

I don't like the fact that you have to give them full card details (including the 3 digits on the back) to access the information. It may be a way of identifying you, but frankly I don't feel it's that safe. I used a card that will expire soon so they won't be able to accidently charge me later down the line.

The debit card is one of the more ''secure''ways of indentifying the data subject, the card is registered to the current address etc.

Identity only you will not be charged.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: