style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2532 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi All

Hope I have uploaded this picture correctly. It's the first time I have tried this!

I came across this sign earlier this week and just wondered what people though of it for clarity?

Which part of the sign is your eye drawn to and which part could easily be missed?

Kind regards

R

This seems to be the same scenario as the famous Peel Centre court case where the judge found against Excel for having the words "pay and display" and the T&C's in such small letters .

This seems to be the same scenario as the famous Peel Centre court case where the judge found against Excel for having the words "pay and display" and the T&C's in such small letters .

Conversely the 2 council car parks adjacent to the one Excel manages have clear signage, such as pay and display and a couple of obvious ticket machines and lists of charges posted. The difference being I suppose is that they would prefer you to pay!

Would there be any mileage in sending pictures of Excels signage at this car park to the DVLA once their 3 month ban is over?

Kind regards

R