style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2504 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I ordered a contract phone from Carphone warehouse on 03/11/2012... I was accepted and I only got an email to say they are dispatching very soon via Yodel and gave me a tracking number. When i tried to track the number, it asks for you to enter ur postcode aswell....but when doing that, it says that the Reference and Post Code do not match.

Although the email says this:

Thank you for ordering from The Carphone Warehouse.

We've processed your order and we'll be dispatching it from our warehouse very soon. You'll be able to track your parcel on the morning of your delivery date using the link below:

Yodel Job Number JD0002213310200801

But it doesnt give you a delivery date so how am i supposed to be able to track it lol

Is this the normal way they do it, does anyone know??

Oh yes, they're pure rubbish. Just look at the Yodel reviews online. If this is of any consolation, City Link are even worse.

When you order something online make sure it's delivered via Royal Mail.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"