Refund on damaged goods

Pedro87
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

As requested by Argos, the delivery damaged Zoostorm computer was returned to the supplier (CMS) who didn't want anything to do with it either, in the end my daughter had to take the parcel to the courier herself. The parcel was received by the suppliers (CMS) on Wednesday 17th October and was told that she would be fully reimbursed within 5 working days, it is now 18 working days, numerous emails and telephone calls later and still not been reimbursed! I've just been passed from pillar to post, what are your views?

The contract is between you and argos. I would say that youve rejected the faulty goods and have , at argos request, returned the items to the person they nominated and argos are under obligations from the sale of goods act now to refund monies without delay.

Zonker, many thanks for your reply, I was beginning to think that the odds were stacked against me, neither Argos or CMS computers customer services originally accepted responsibility and really couldn't be bothered. Your reply has spurred me on to resolve this issue, and a little advice that I've imparted to my daughter is to use a credit card rather than debit card!!