Pedro87

Refund on damaged goods

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2530 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

As requested by Argos, the delivery damaged Zoostorm computer was returned to the supplier (CMS) who didn't want anything to do with it either, in the end my daughter had to take the parcel to the courier herself. The parcel was received by the suppliers (CMS) on Wednesday 17th October and was told that she would be fully reimbursed within 5 working days, it is now 18 working days, numerous emails and telephone calls later and still not been reimbursed! I've just been passed from pillar to post, what are your views?

The contract is between you and argos. I would say that youve rejected the faulty goods and have , at argos request, returned the items to the person they nominated and argos are under obligations from the sale of goods act now to refund monies without delay.

Zonker, many thanks for your reply, I was beginning to think that the odds were stacked against me, neither Argos or CMS computers customer services originally accepted responsibility and really couldn't be bothered. Your reply has spurred me on to resolve this issue, and a little advice that I've imparted to my daughter is to use a credit card rather than debit card!!

You can still use Chargeback on a Visa debit card you know. How long ago was the purchase made?

good luck with the debit card charge back, as no law backing it up, puely at bank or visa ( in usa ) discretion.

best to go for argos, pretty good normally in getting refunds or replacements.