Concern over mortgage payments.

dave882
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone assist with a concern that I have regarding my monthly mortgage payments with NatWest?

I have recently remortgaged with NatWest and took out a tracker mortgage of the base rate plus 2.69 %. Over the years I have had further loans which means that my mortgage is recorded as three sections. That is the total loan outstanding split into loans a, b and c. On receiving my notification of the monthly payments the three sections where noted as follows;

A - base rate plus 2.69 % equals 4%

B - base rate plus 2.69 % equals 4% and

C - base rate plus 2.69 % equals 3.19%

with each section showing the monthly amount to be paid.

I have written to NatWest pointing out that they should all be 3.19% to which I have received a reply that the percentage figures quoted are wrong and they will all be 3.19% although NatWest will not send a further statement confirming the monthly payments, they have removed the section showing the percentages and just left the same monthly payments.

Does anyone know where I can find a system or other means of checking that the amount outstanding, the period of loan left and percentage rate mean that the monthly payments are correct ? I am concerned that I am still paying 4% on two parts of the mortgage.

With thanks

Dave