delilah 9

Online loan application santander

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2536 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My husband applied for a loan from Santander on 6th Nov on line . After submitting to application there was no delay in telling him he had been accepted all he had to wait for before they would transfer the money to his account was a credit agreement signature which arrived today. On looking through the paperwork I noticed that the loan he applied for was £418 more in interest charges than was stated on the website! He has rang the department to find out why this is and was told to and look at his credit rating with Experian as it could have been that.. I have checked all this today and there are no problems there? he has a very good credit rating so rang Santander and have been told he doesn't have to have a bad rating for these things to happen? can we make a complaint to anyone? I am furious !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]