androo235

Contributions based JSA runs out

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2530 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

and I know that I won't get anything means tested - we're not badly off and my wife is a top rate taxpayer. So, lucky us.

I have looked at the JSA3 form and I don't wish to fill it in. It's intrusive and being as I know I will get nothing I can't see the point of giving all that information away.

So, my questions are.

Do I need to keep signing in order to maintain my NI record (or whatever)?

I am still looking for a job and so should still appear in the unemployed stats - is this possible without filling in the JSA3?

Thanks

Edited by androo235
glitch with list,twice

Is this (JSA3) the form that you are required to complete when changing from contribution based to income based JSA?

As far as I'm aware, you don't need to fill it in, you can just continue to sign for NI credits only.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop