Yukiko

Sainsburys Insurance...?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2535 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Right, me being me, a general worrier when it comes to insuring my car, I'm up for renewal on Tuesday.

I've been looking at various comparison sites and managed to half my renewal by changing to Sainsbury's insurance (Churchill wanted £1k for my renewal, Sainsburys want £550).

Has anybody had any dealings with them? Are they okay?

I only ask as it seems a very good deal;

Churchill put on £1100 excess, Sainsbury's is £400

Churchill gave me nothing, Sainsburys are giving free breakdown, legal, personal accident etc

I've noted a windscreen claim, which I was told didn't matter

I'm 22 driving a 1.6 Cavalier and live in Essex, and only got 1 year no claims. Just curious as it's almost as cheap as my mothers?

Any advice, greatfully received.

Just make sure all the details are correct and go with it. Sainsburys don't deal with the Insurance policies. It will be UK Insurance Ltd, who are actually Direct Line Group which includes Churchill. So you will have a cheaper policy, but the same Insurance company dealing with your Insurance.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread