showbiz

bank statements

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2534 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

can mortgage companies(kensington morgages) request full copies of my last three months bank statements from me to make a decision on wether I can pay? I want to score out certain recipients due to a personal nature, but they say I can't, They are taking me to court for possession. I do not have a susspended order against me

I have had very bad problems for years, and have missed arrangements, however, I have paid the payment of £200 for the past 6 months and have sought help for my deppression and associated issues, so I felt that I was getting on. This has knocked me for six. I am so stressed. The other thing is, I should have paid this 36.00 on 15th Oct. They are saying when they never recieved it I broke the arrangement of Mortgage£311 + arrears £200, however, on 31st Oct they took out the full £511 and then sent me a letter saying there was no arrangement in place on 1st Nov. Sureley then, this £200 was falsely taken and by doing this, I was under the immpression there is was an agreement. I have offered to pay the £36 but they will not accept it

This sounds like the typical games Kensington play. Luckily county court judges usually see through it.

I will flag your post for the attention of the experts and a move to the legal forum where you should get better advice.

Hold on...

thank you, I have tried shelter but just got refered on. I need some help now to help my stress. thanks for your help

You should only provide them with a budget sheet - I have affixed the one we normally use in these cases - it calculates automatically as you fill it in - if you need us to look it over before you send it let us know.

You should send it with a letter (by recorder delivery) re-iterating your intention to stick to your proposed payment plan. If it does go to court we can then show the judge you tried to reason with them. If you need help with the letter please let me know and I'll draft one for you.

How much are the arrears and how long is left on the mortgage \/

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

approx 12 yrs left on mortgage, when I got into real bad difficulties I made it interest only so I could pay off the arrears. At the height, these where £5000 so I have reduced them dramatically. I had intention to pay these off and go back to interest and balance this time next yr. This has been a long term plan. The current arrears are approx £2400, Actual figure not on me at moment. If I maintain the £200 this will be cleared by then to allow me to do this. A little about my illness, I have suffered for yrs with depression and currently suffer with Trichotillamania (pull hair out) I have recieved counselling but I have also had issues with gambling which is assiciated with the mental health problem and self esteem issues. I am on the mend!!! I thank you for you help.

Please try to stay strong. Unfortunately, lenders are trying some nasty methods to try to repossess homes in order to 'balance' their books. Even backdating letters saying they have gone for repossession when a payment hasn't been missed. They ask for bank statements/wage slips to draw out the process and stall for time in the hope that it will make getting before the court to defend their actions harder and more time consuming.

Do not fall for their tricks Judges are becoming more and more aware of this shocking practice and WILL be on your side and not on theirs. If you can show you can pay and clear the arrears gradually (which are not huge) then you will be OK.

Good luck and keep strong.