MKDP - keeping data

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent an Account in Dispute letter (12+2+30) to MKDP in February and heard nothing since then until today. It may be a small detail but they have transposed the last 2 digits of the reference number they have used. They write:

“At the current time we must apologise as we are still unable to resolve your query. We are however currently liasing with their client [the bank], and as stated previously MKDP LLP take great care to ensure that such matters are dealt with in a professional manner and apologise for the delay in resolving your query.”

I was under the impression that a DCA could not continue to hold data for this length of time, any advice? are they acting unlawfully and is this harassment?

Thread moved to General Debt Collection.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I sent an Account in Dispute letter (12+2+30)

Even though they do have 12 + 2 working days to comply before you place the account in-dispute, their is no time limit before they may find and send the CCA request, but also if they had it, they would have found it by now lol.

For future CCA reference, the 30 days have now gone, it is just 12 working days and a further 2 working days to allow for postage (total 14 working days).

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you

Hardly surprising as a safeguard retain that response Steve should they decide to instigate a claim.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread