Store refund in vouchers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was really stupid about 2 years ago. I returned a product to a well know retailer. Did not have the receipt but from their product sticker they confirmed it was their product. They did not have another in stock at the branch and gave me a card with the credit on it. I have subsequently used the voucher to purchase something else.

Is there a way to trace the initial credit card purchase to voucher refund to new product. If so I think my company had found out.

Any info would be grateful.

Are you saying that you have had credit by vouchers spent them the reclaimed on the credit card??

If so the CC company may well have found out the consequences may be serious other than that I cannot comment.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Let's have a clear explanation of exactly what has been done.

Was the item your property?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

And is it a company credit card. What was the item. And why was it bought in the first place?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

the details are not important.

Can you trace a returned product (without receipt) from a store to vouchers and then to another product purchased with these vouchers?

With todays technology very likely.

Can you trace a returned product (without receipt) from a store to vouchers and then to another product purchased with these vouchers?

all barcoded and have been for years. yes.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Without knowing the detail I decline to advise further!

Sound fishy to me

I would suggest that this is left as is.

I will monitor the thread.