More than a third of IB claimants are fit for work?????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

And how many subsequently get their decisions overturned on appeal, or just plain give up and live off handouts from their families?

RMW

"If you want my parking space, please take my disability" Common car park sign in France.

its the typical Billy quote underneath. One general problem and how glad the result was. I dont doubt there are people who are glad to be back at work, but the question is should they be, is it in their best interests? If Billy's depression got the better of him would his employer want to keep him on?

I am just glad that guns are not so easy to come by here in UK, we have seen what can happen to some in USA when depression take a further hold and guns available with workplace shootings.

dpick

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

Hi dpick,

Guns are widely available in the U.K. Lets be grateful most people have more sense. Any figures coming from WPD must be taken with a BIG pinch of salt. Most of us know the truth, it's just cuts, cuts and more cuts. They will say anything to justify their actions! God help anyone who can't fend for themselves. Already we have a large number of suicides due to the so-called “reforms”. I can only see this number increasing. Even though I cannot approve of any such action, someone may well crack and take a gun to “solve” their problems. Sad as it may be, only then will there be a suitable outcry to the situation so many people find themselves in.

best wishes,

Pitcher

I am just glad that guns are not so easy to come by here in UK, we have seen what can happen to some in USA when depression take a further hold and guns available with workplace shootings.

dpick

Awop-Bop-A-Loo-Mop-Alop-Bam-Boom. ~ Little Richard.

With no death penalty (That is a good thing) someone who is sanctioned and loses everything would actually be better of if they went off on one and killed a few people (so long as they didn't get taken out).

If it wasn't for my wife I'd seriously think about seeking out IDS and mowing him down with my Motability car seeing as how bad he wants it. Whats the worst that could happen, be put in a warm cell and given food?