BankFodder BankFodder

abc123def

Concessions on stamps

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2763 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm supposed to be abled to buy stamps now for a few weeks at reduced rate due to being on IR ESA but I haven't received a letter.

Is there any way online/email I can apply for this letter?

The christmas offer of buying upto 36 stamps at a reduced rate starts on the 6th November. You can ring their customer service line to notify them you want to take up the offer. There link for online is:

http://www.royalmail.com/services/personal-delivery-options-uk/christmas-offer?campaignid=stampoffer-pers

Its a one time use of the voucher.. that means you can buy upto 36 stamps 1st or 2nd (or a mix of both) in one purchase. If you buy less than 36 then thats your voucher used up.

8~18th october there was supposed to be the time voucher leaflets where sent out (i never got one though)

Thanks. I'm not able to use phones and searches online hadn't found the form! Wonder why our forms never arrived, makes me think some older/vulnerable/sick people who are unable to seek out further info will just miss out on their entitlement.

Quick update. The information leaflet that was alledgedly sent to every uk address appears to have included the voucher.

I never got mine though.

Me neither.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

Its a shame for me that online form is all messed up :(

Try a different browser. IE messes it up but it's ok on firefox here

:) got the leaflet this morning :)