Wonga is this right what they said? need advice

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I might have posted this twice sorry if this is the case as new here :)

I know on the 9th ov nov that i will not be able to make the payment due £1200 owed or to extend £260ish neither i can do

so being aware untill i have come up with a payment plan they might grab money from me and they having 3 bank account details of mine

i called them today and asked that they delete 2 of my bank card details from their systems, this they did, i also didnt tell them that at the end of next week i might well be defaulting i just said i only wanted one primary card with them

I left it a hr or so and called back and got i diff person and told him that i might default and asked what card/accounts they would try and take money from, he said he could only see one card account details and that would be the only one they would take money from

hmmm is this true, did they really delete my other two cards details??

also is it also better to wait untill ive defaulted then email them with a payment plan or start as soon as emailing them?

any help would be amazingly good :):):)

Ive been informed that the best time to ask for a repayment plan with wonga is three days before your paydate,also be aware theres no way on gods good earth will they have deleted your other card details, these companies collate as much information as possible,they will still have those card details on file