Credit Card Charges and PPI

Markyrp

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3452 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Apologies if I'm covering old ground here but after recently submitted SAR's for both me and my wife I am considering submitting a claim for charges and PPI applied to Lloyds TSB credit cards but have no idea where to start.

I have read through some older posts to try and establish a format for the application. I appreciate that I will need to complete a Schedule of Charges and a FoS questionnaire but I am finding it quite confusing as the charges/ppi relate to 3 cards.

The first card has late charges applied on 6 separate occasions between June 2006 and March 2007.

Statements for the next card show ppc being applied for a period of just over 1 year between June 2008 and July 2009. There is an entry in a contact log referring to this card stating that I requested cancellation. I can't even remember asking for any ppc because I have never been unemployed and have never had ppc on any other card or loan. The ppc amount applied changed each month and I'm not sure how it was calculated. Therre were also a couple of late payment charges on this card.

The third card appears to be a continuation of the 2nd card but with a different number and has 2 late payment charges dated 2010.

Going through the statements has been incredibly confusing, especially trying to establish interest rates as they change on numerous occasions and refer to both purchases and cash.

I would be very grateful if someone with some experience of these matters could walk me through this.

Many thanks

Mark

• 1 month later...