need advice problem with a catalog k&co

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

I am having some problems with k&co retailer.

Really sorry if this is long.

I bought two phones off of them blackberry curves 9300 and it was going realy fine i nether missed a payment.

Then the two phones goes faulty so i phoned them up and told them about them and they put is through to there helpline to get someone to walk me through step by step instructions to check for any fixes but they could not find any so they give'd me two reference numbers so i can return them and he either said id get a refund or a replacement.

I waited at least 3 weeks after that and still nothing i kept checking online to see if they did anything on there and nothing the next day i checked again and they droped my balance by loads so i emailed them to find out why and they said they have removed my phones.

I asked them if i was going to get a refund of the payments i already have pay'd for the two phones including insurance but they said it has been taking off my account witch i understand but i thort i would be intitled to a refund and just pay my normal items as they were witch would of been easier for me because now i don't know where i am and how much i owe for my items.

they said i could get the refund what i have pay'd for the two phones but they'd have to add this onto my account balance and charge my account for the two phone witch they say they have to charge your account twice first before they can give me a refund.

so they charged my account and added the money to my balance and they said i would get a refund in up to 14 days but 14 days passed and still did not get a refund off of them even though they have added my account balance by this much.

they said altogether i pay'd so much so to make sure i asked them what i was paying for the two phones to double check to see if they were right and they said i was paying 14.23 for the phones and 5.62 for the phone insurance so i worked it all out and it came to more then what they said so i told them about it but they did not respond to my email explaining if they going to give me a refund or not and i would just continue paying my payments off the same way as i was before it would have been alright if they did not add this money to my account balance because i would of just left it there because i was sick of the fuss but they have done this now i'm paying money again for what i'm not receiving.

I kept on asking and i got a email saying after looking at my account i have already received a replacement for the faulty phones when i nether received anything from them and they can not give me a refund (even though they said they would) because they said that they cant give me a refund because i have not pay'd the phones off in full.

They then said thy have worked it up and it only came up to 177.60 and they refunded some back to my card and 40.88 but a check so i waited and i received the check but i did not receive anything into the bank and i'm still waiting now and that was a month ago but i dunno what to do now with it been so confusing.

But i should of had more then this back from them even though they have added money to my account but have not received the refund i have been emailing them about this and now they will not reply to my emails so im stuck with a balance what i have to pay for more then what i should be paying for with is not getting the refund in my bank account.

about a few weeks later i pay'd my 73 pound minumal payment what my next statement was and now for my next months payment they say they want 194.32 off me and saying that it includes arears of 122.00 even though i have not missed any payments and always kept on paying them so i should not owe them anything.

any idears on what i can do about this and any advice on what you think about this would be mostly grateful.

Many thanks

Carl.