advice

gfrench
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi everyone.

Please give some advice on this issue. my 12 year old son has a pay as u go mobile in my name, I have noticed that there are a numbeer of texts from IQOR and Westcot also some mssed calls, it worrys me that he answers the phone to one,

A number of years ago i did have dcas threatening me and followed the advive on here, i have not heard anything from them for a number of years

I have registered the number on TPS but fear it is too late.

I do not want to phone them as I do not want to contact them

help .

Get him a new SIM card, most are free, and try and get a friend to order it or a family member.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Hi Welcome to CAG,

This is a fairly common problem when parents provide a phone in their name to a child.

How old are the debts that could be the subject of these calls and texts?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

You should certainly disable this phone, get it unlocked and change to a different network via pay as you go sim get one from a supermarket for pennies.

or buy a cheap phone pay and go.

There is a mass of old accounts resurfacing at presnt.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

thanks

Should any of these companies contact you in writting please send me a private message and I will draft a letter for you specifically to deal with the problem.

gfrench changing sim card is the easiest and most sensible solution. Only trouble is some of these leeches have ingenious ways of finding out your details and contacting you again.

Follow Brigadier's advice and under no circumstances should you answer the security questions. You can turn the tables by asking them the same questions in reverse. Use the Foxtrot Oscar phrase as much as you like if they don't get off the phone and tell them exactly what you think of them.

If the debt is SB then there is absolutely no obligation on you to contact them in any shape of form.