HFO Services/Turnbull Rutherford

MJU
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you for your information / advice so far.

I have 2 CCJ's that have been with HFO Services / Turnbull Rutherford, which have been in force since Oct/Nov 2007. I pay £1 per month on each. As I stated earlier, they did try to say I had arrears and take me to Court on one of these CCJ's previously. This appears to be what they are trying to do again. The last time the case was transferred to Manchester - they didn't turn up and it was judged 'out of time' and it was thrown out. They are using one of the CCJ Claimant Refs on the letter that I have just received from them and are stating that I'm in arrears again, which I'm not. The Post Office returned my last payment to them, and the Post Office informed me that the 'addressee had gone away'. This was the first I heard that Turnbull Rutherford were no longer working from this address. Turnbull Rutherford didn't inform me of a change of address or anything else for that matter. They also have never sent me an annual statement or notified me of any interest.

I no longer have the help of Manchester Advice as because of cutbacks, that Department no longer exists as part of Manchester City Council. I was going to go to Citizens Advice to get some help but then I thought I should try the internet and then here first. To my surprise there's a whole host of information about the shenanigans of HFO/Turnbull Rutherford !

I would be grateful for any advice or information given.

Thank you for your replies.

Unfortunately as this was not handled by myself but Manchester Advice, I don't have all the paperwork, just the copies of the CCJ's themselves. Manchester Advice are no more so I'm unable to rectify this. Therefore I don't know whether Manchester Advice contested the claims on my behalf. The papers I do have are entitled Judgment For Claimant (after determination) - these were issued on 17 Oct 2007 and

9 Nov 2007 from Wandsworth County Court.

They tried to get another Court hearing regarding the latter of the CCJ's - they claimed that I was in arrears. Firstly this was to be held in Norwich and then was transferred to Guildford for some reason. At my and Manchester Advices request, it was transferred to Manchester - I do have some paperwork for this - at the end of this it states that 'The interim Charging Order lapsed on 9 April 2009. Incidentally, this is the same CCJ they're trying to say that I have arrears on now.

can you post up the judgements, removing any personal info.you should also contact Wandsworth to obtain copies of the original claim form N1, the claim No wil be on the general form of judgement or order N24.

US President Barack Obama referred to Ugland House as the biggest building in the world or the biggest tax SCA* in the world.

Do you own a property? Have they applied for a CO? More info on your circumstances and what happened about this previously needed.

Hi and Welcome by the way :-)

Please support CAG and they will support you.

donate