Quick Quid marking my credit file each month with a default - advice please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4035 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there :welcome:

They will only do 3/4 months plan as many on here have already found out. My advice would be contact them before default if you can and make your request for a 6 month plan direct at them - they do seem to respond to emails which is something.

Please have a read up of all threads relating to QQ

Just to clarify I managed to get a 12 month payment plan with them... They offered!

Hi I currently have a payment due thisnfriday for £125 and £625 on April 15, I cannot afford to pay these, when can i ask about a repayment scheme, I appeared on chat tonight but I was informed to wait until Friday when my account goes into default to discuss a plan, does this sound right should I wait until then? I am freaking out please someone help me? What should I do step by step please??

Don't want to create new thread, so I'll ask here. I have a loan with QQ. Repayment date 22.03.13. I owe them 260£. Paying by direct debit.

On that date I can pay them about 100£. When I should contact them to setup repayment plan?

And main problem is that I'm paying by direct debit and 22.03.13 I'll get 200£ to my account. And I think that they will try to take all my money.

If I'll stop direct debit to them using my internet banking it will help or not?

You must cancel the direct debit with your bank, then write and tell QQ that you have cancelled it. If you dont, they WILL strip your account clean.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Today I had to pay QQ 259£. I have canceled direct debit on Wednesday and informed them at that day (email) . I also wrote that I have financial problems and would like to discuss repayment plan. Then I contacted QQ via live chat on thursday and support told me to contact them on friday.

Today after midnight I contacted them via live chat and once again after 8 in the morning. I get same answers :

me: I have to make payment today, but have financial problems ant cant make a payment

me: I would like to discuss repayment plan

QQ: I will be happy to assist you.

QQ: Our records indicate the payment is being processed by direct debit instruction and will take 3 working days to process.

me: so what does it mean?

QQ: Please contact our collections department on 27/03/2013 to discuss payment options.

me: but QQ will keep charging me with fees?

QQ: If the payment is not received a late fee of £12.00 will be applied. That is a one time fee, no other charges will be applied.

me: can you put a note or something like that on my account that I have contacted QQ and would like to discuss repayment plan?

QQ: Yes, it will be noted to the account.

me: ok, thanks for that. I will contact you 27.03.13 then

Is that normal? And can I use chat transcript as proof? Now they have option on live chat and you can send chat trascript to email.

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to arrange repayment plan with QQ. Contacted them today via Live Chat. QQ accepting my plan, but asking for my bank details. Acc number,sort code,card number.

Me: I dont have to give you any kind of my bank details

QQ: My apologies but that is not accurate. The only way to cease collection activity and to secure a valid payment arrangement, we would need your banking details to do so.

Is that correct? What should I answer?

After long conversation via live chat no result. I can afford to make first payment on 19.04, and support told me that they cant setup repayment plan untill they will get a payment from me.

QQ: please be advised as we have not received any payment on the defaulted balance from 22/03/2013, we would need a good faith payment today to secure an arrangement.

QQ:however we cannot skip paydates and secure an arrangement as our system will not allow it.

That don't make any sense. I arranged plan with wonga and payed them first payment after one month.

I have sent emails to support and collections now,will see what they gonna tell me.

Any advice?

QQ dont have an office in the UK and they operate in the US. They have a reputation for thinking UK law doesnt apply to them. The ONLY thing they can do is mark your credit file or sell the debt on. They cant do anything else, no matter how many threats they try and throw around.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D