Town and City Park Ltd ticket at Greenwich Retail Park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4005 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I would ignore the toothless Michael Sobell T/A Graham White Solicitors. A bit of digging around on Google will reveal all. Michael Sobell T/A Graham White Solicitors has been attracting unwanted attention from the Solicitors Regulation Authority of late. So he has to pretend to be a bit more than a serial threat o gram sender out 'til the SRA look the other way. You could research and consider making a complaint to the SRA.

Also Roxburghe need to mind their P's and Q's as the OFT have made noises about revoking their consumer credit licence. If Roxburghe are not behaving themselves then you should also complain about them to the OFT.

• 5 months later...
I would ignore the toothless Michael Sobell T/A Graham White Solicitors. A bit of digging around on Google will reveal all. Michael Sobell T/A Graham White Solicitors has been attracting unwanted attention from the Solicitors Regulation Authority of late. So he has to pretend to be a bit more than a serial threat o gram sender out 'til the SRA look the other way. You could research and consider making a complaint to the SRA.

Also Roxburghe need to mind their P's and Q's as the OFT have made noises about revoking their consumer credit licence. If Roxburghe are not behaving themselves then you should also complain about them to the OFT.

How dare the old vampire sobell threaten a "Warrant Fee".... He needs to pay his own court judgements for losing first then start talking... (See my other thread Roxbughe / Graham White lose again in court).... Even then he would probably get that process wrong too !!Back to TCP (now smart parking.)... Any of the good advise on here is sound.. In my case against TCP I wanted to get to the nitty gritty. Asda informed me that TCP lease a part of their land which are the disabled bays & mother and baby.Because TCP dont own the land to which the motorist is being charged, their invoices and any other third party scare "o" gram are about as much use as a ham sandwich at a jews wedding, and such letters should be trated as nothing more as toilet paper

Just received a letter with the name Graham White Solicitors on the top requesting settlement of £128.

It says: "The costs associated with issuing a claim and subsequent potential enforcement could be as follows (these figures are for illustrative purposes only): Claim issue fee £30, Solicitors costs £50, Judgement costs £25, Warrant issue fee £100, Solicitors costs for issuing warrant £2.25. Total additional costs £207.25"

I decided to telephone them just to say I wasn't the driver. Interestingly the telephone number is for Roxburghe debt collectors and not the solicitors. They were trying to get a name from me saying that the insurance conditions state that I must know everyone who drives the vehicle and that the tape (of the conversation) could be replayed in court and use as evidence. I reminded them that this wasn't an insurance issue.

Meanwhile I have sent an official complaint to the British Parking Association to which they have confirmed T&CP ltd are members.

Having read the code of practice I identified 7 breaches of their own guidelines to which the BPA are to investigate.

I eagerly await the outcome....

It is up to you how to move forward in this matter, personally I wouldnt bother with the BPA because the board is made up of elected members from PPCs.. Roxburghe being one of them....(Google Gary Osner BPA elections)....I would stick to the advise of the professionals on here... lots of options......If by some chance sobell fancies another outing to the court room, you must counter claim for harassment and abuse of the court process... TCP dont own the land and have no legal right to charge you... As for Roxburghe & GW putting their costs on top..... no court will entertain them