Ongoing case with Commercial First, Over-valuation wrong registration.

JohnSchlacter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3770 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Good Morning ,

We have had a on going issue with commercial First for over 3 years , involving a firm of valuers called Ellis Smith in Weston Super mare who were instructed by CF , they have now gone Bankrupt with out run off cover they over valued our properties leaving us with negative equity . They were over valued by around 1m we are seeking people who have experienced similar circumstances to assist with our on going case . We also suffered with wrong registration causing further financial loss . Would love to hear from people .

• 1 month later...

We were over=valued by Ellis Smith about 5 years ago by about £250, 000. Valuatiopn was arranged by UK F arm finance and our mortgage is split between them and CF. There are alot of us in this situation I believe. A concerted effort between all of us is needed. Ours will probably be going back in couirt before long as CF want to enforce on eviction.

I'm having a similar issue with platform funding and believe i was over valued to reflect the market before the housing crash. Im currently in talks to obtain all valuations reports from them. The issues i have is with the re-instate valuation aswell as the property purchase value. The re-instate value is over by £40000 to justify the purchase value at the time. They have asked me to carry out an independant valuation at my own expense.

• 1 year later...

Hello, I am a newbie here and would appreciate your help.

I have a commercial first mortgage on a commercial property which I have very recently discovered that the surveyor had got the entire area wrong and therefore the valuation was over to the tune of £35-40K. The valuation company has since gone under without run-off insurance. The directors have in the mean time opened another company with a similar name.

I am trying to see if I could find out who I can now pursue for negligence... The Directors of the new firm, The surveyor, The Lender, The solicitor.....? Someone along these line of professionals have failed.

I have checked the area against the city council's rateable value where the area is given and it clearly shows what my present agent is saying the area is.

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.