elzerbeth

will bad credit stop me getting job

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1004 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all i have just been for a job interview at morrisons on the check outs and have been told i have got the job but i need to wait for security checks to be carried out which is background and financial background doesnt worry me but i do have bad credit ccjs and mortgage arrears i was completely honest and told interviewer and wrote on the form about these im just really worried that they will stop me getting the job can anyone help please

I am interested in this. To be honest I have debts many well over 5 years old and and totaling about 20k-25k.

Jobs (non-financial) that I would have usually have walked into have been turning me down right left and centre. I have a feeling it might have something to do with my financial past.

Presumably you have checked recent credit reference files?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi. I missed out on a huge employment opportunity because of my history and the Company cited that it was because of my Credit Search.

Good Luck

Regards..Mr Worried :)