help! online credit agreement with catalogue not mine

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I hope someone can advise. My daughter has been living with me for past 3 years and in that time she has signed up to a catalogue in my name without my permission online. I have had no knowledge of this until she has now moved out. She has intercepted any post from the catalogue and seems to have been paying it. I found out after she left on bad terms, questioned her as to whether she is going to continue paying it and she is refusing. I have no permanent address for her. Where do I stand with getting this debt out of my name?

Thanks

You need to contact Next to alert them to the fraud. The onus would then be on them to investigate the fraud and take further action if they so wish. You should also place a 'notice of correction' on your credit files highlight what has happened.

Keep everything in writting and keep copies, call in at your local police station don't be fobbed off ask to see an officer of at least inspector renk and get a crime number for the fraud.

Tell he catalogue co that you do not accept any liability for the account or any goods supplied.

Send it recorded delivery marked FAO customer Dervice Director.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: