TWS Leeds Faulty Conservatory, What do I do next??

SamVimes
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I hope that someone can offer some advice on what my next step should be.

I am having huge problems with a conservatory I had built in Sept 2004 by a local company TWS {Trade Windows Sales) To cut a long story short, cracks started to appear in the block and brick work in 2007 and have continued to get worse right up to present. We have not been able to use the conservatory since 2009 due to this. Despite the conservatory having a 10 year guarantee, and several promises by the builder to correct the faulty work, I am still in the same situation.

The Consumer Protection Association who administer the guarantee are of no help, they seem unwilling or unable to do anything to help resolve the problem.

I feel five years of being messed around is more than enough and need to take stronger measures. I can't afford a solicitor and as the original cost of the conservatory was £11,500 neither can I go through the Small Claims Court. Is it possible to persue a claim as a Litigant in person through the Fast Track or Multi track, if so can anyone offer advice on where to start.

Alternatively, is there anything else I can do to either get my money back or the shoddy workmanship rectified, any and all suggestions are welcome.

Hope someone can offer help/advice

Thanks

A