style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a letter today regarding my outstanding council tax liability order. We have so far had 2 Bailiff visits but neither one has gained entry or levy'ed against any goods.

Word for word

Removal Notification

Outstanding Amount: £$$$$$$$

Due to the Court Order dated 00 *** )))) not being paid or a suitable short term arrangement being made, we have no option under current legislation and as a directive of the Court, to attend your premises and remove goods and assetts to sell these at public auction to clear the outstanding Liability Order.

Removal has been arranged within the next 7 days.

To prevent this action and further costs you will need to make full payment by the payment methods below.

It then goes on with the usual DO NOT IGNORE. I have started making payments direct to the council against their wishes. They told me that i must deal with the bailiffs and under no circumstances will the council intervene.

Are the bailiffs overstating their authority in the statements they have made...

You replies are welcome

t-star

FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR FRIENDS IN THE NSA USING THE PRISM SYSTEM. HELLO FROM THE UK.