Which Parking Companies? - Which retail stores?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It would be very helpful to build up a picture of which parking companies manage which retailers carparks.

If you know that XXX supermarket is managed by YYYY parking company, please let us know here.

We aren't looking for individual carparks. Presumably each carpark owner only deals with one carpark operator.

Thanks

Morrisons in Stone, Staffs, [my local], is Parking Eye, but their store at Newcastle under Lyme, about 9 miles away, is a different company, and patrolled on foot, I believe.

Unless it has been changed recently, of course, I'm certain that somebody will let us know if it has.

Sam

All of these are on behalf of a friend.. Cabot - [There's no CCA!]

CapQuest - [There's no CCA!]

Barclays - Zinc, [There's no CCA!]

Robinson Way - Written off!

NatWest - Written off!

Co-op in Stone, Staffs, [formerly a Somerfield], is Town and Country Parking, patrolled on foot.

Sam

NatWest - Written off!

This is all very helpful. Thanks.

Please keep it coming - and yes, retail parks as well.

Especially interested to know who is still using Parking Eye because we will be sending them copies of the judgment.

In fact I have just called Morrisons and they say that they are aware of the judgment.

I'm not convinced that each supermarket chain has the same PPC.

In Longton, Stoke on Trent, the retail park which houses Tesco, Argos and Next is UKPC, [been there this morning]

Just across the road is a smaller park with Matalan and Sports Direct, and the signage on that car park has "Town and Countrry Parking on behalf of Matalan and Sports Direct" writ at the bottom.

Around the corner is Lidl which is Euro.

Been in each one to check since 0900 this morning, so bang up to date.

The Tesco/Argos/Next car park has been about four different PPC's in the last six years or so, but always the same man doing the tickets, so he presumably is transferred over, [i wonder who "oversee's" that? Tesco presumably].

That CP always has the present company signage all over, like a rash - but this morning, there isn't a PPC sign to be seen, and it is a big car park - I had to locate him, and look at what he has on his jacket and epaullettes.

Sam

NatWest - Written off!

Also - Rhedol Retail Park Aberystwyth - Parking Eye

In a retail park it would be the landlord ( i.e somebody like Savilles) who would hire ( and fire!) the PPC.

Retail parks very often have conditional planning permission such that parking must be free. Additionally one could check the rates being paid for the car park. If any revenue is being generated from it, planning permission conditions aside for the moment, then they should be paying an increased rate. I feel sure that the Local Authority concerned would be very happy to increase the rate.

Retail parks very often have conditional planning permission such that parking must be free. Additionally one could check the rates being paid for the car park. If any revenue is being generated from it, planning permission conditions aside for the moment, then they should be paying an increased rate. I feel sure that the Local Authority concerned would be very happy to increase the rate.

Very interesting point

Aldi in Ipswich - parking eye - one hour max stay - daughther just got a second - has young child and can't do it all in one hour - has paid first told her not to pay second in view of this thread.

Help needed - cant afford the £40 - wil set up a thread

Cheers Intend

Not got a ticket but the signs at Asda Fleetwood seem to be a little different. Parking Charge of £70.00. No discount for early Payment and an admin charge of £10.00 if not paid within 28 day.

Now the big question is:

Within 28 days of when? It coud be within 28 days starting with the date of the recipients death.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc49/DW190/Photo0150.jpg

Edited by dw190

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS

Surfer - pray tell how. As impoverished daughter has had 2 pcns for this shower while shopping in Aldi to save a few quid I am now on the case and determined to get natural justice - might even admit I was the driver so can take control. She paid the first in a panic but have told her not to pay second. 1 hour parking for 2 families to do a shop ( wife goes with her) is just a means of making money.

Prepared to go all the way to court

Intend

At the Morrisons in question, they installed Parking Meters so I wrote a letter to the local rag highlighting that the tickets were invoices and unenforceable and quoted extracts from CAG. The following week the meters were shut down. That shut off a considerable source of revenue for Parking Eye! :-)

At the Morrisons in question, they installed Parking Meters so I wrote a letter to the local rag highlighting that the tickets were invoices and unenforceable and quoted extracts from CAG. The following week the meters were shut down. That shut off a considerable source of revenue for Parking Eye! :-)

Could we see the article please