Hooboo867

First Adult Passport

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2527 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, hope this is right place!

If I applied for my first adult passport would that flag me up with my esa and compromise my claim?

As they will see me applying for that may not look good? Not sure how it works

Thanks

No, this will not be a problem.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I'm unsure why you thought it might be a problem? People on ESA are allowed holidays abroad.

People on ESA are allowed holidays abroad.

For now..... Best not to give the condems ideas!

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop

Many people (including myself) need a passport for reasons other than going abroad, due to being refused a driving licence.

Yes a passport is accepted a a form of i.d. So if you havnt a driving licence youll need some other photographic proof.

So def be ok? Just more worried if they will find out applied for one?

Would they even know? The hassle I've had from ATOS etc, just don't want anything to ruin it

Thanks

I see no problem. There is no law that says you can't go abroad. And of course, many use it for ID.

So def be ok? Just more worried if they will find out applied for one?

Would they even know? The hassle I've had from ATOS etc, just don't want anything to ruin it

Thanks

They won't find out - DWP processors don't have access to the Passport Service systems. But, frankly, you could wave it under the nose of an ESA processor and say "Behold! My shiny new passport!" and it would make no difference. It's not relevant and the fact that you have a passport can't be held against you in any way.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.