Equidebt / Aktiv Kapital

Paul7175
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya,

I have a slightly unusual case here, well for me anyway. I have received plenty of letters in the past from various DCA's chasing for money and fired off the stature barred letter as they have provided all the info for the original debtor, however on this occassion I am not sure how to proceed.

I received a letter from Equidebt informing me that they are chasing an amount of £1659 on behalf of Aktiv Kapital Ltd.

They have provided no other information other than their own reference number.

I did have correspondence with AK last year for a debt of £1300 and it was confirmed that was statute barred.

My problem is that although I am 99% sure that AK have just sold on the debt to Equidebt as the amounts are fairly similar

I have no way of proving this as Equidebt have provided very little information.

I am also positive this is a statue barred debt as there is no negative information on my credit file.

In addition they are stating that unless I contact them within 7 days they will arrange for doorstep collection.

Should I just fire off another statute barred letter to Equidebt or try something a little different as they are just acting on behalf of AK.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

phishing trip

here you try spoofing this punter

sadly A kleaner brought a whole portfolio of lemon debts of recent

and are trying their best to spoof people

into donating to their gaint loss fund

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for the info on this. I think I know what I will be sending off to Equidebt, but are there any suggestions as to how I should word the letter to AK regarding passing this debt onto Equidebt.

Thanks again