Quality Issue Fish Tank

Redletter
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently not after all that!

Hopefully sorted.

Thanks so much for all your help and guidance.

I will let you know once the matter is concluded.

:)

Redletter

'I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair - I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires!'

Hi,

The aquarium set was collected today by a seemingley very nice couple in, would you believe, a Vauxhall Zaffira!

So the cabinet went in first and I thought there was no way the tank was going to fit in.

It necessitated the removal of the packaging and only just squeezed in between the rubber seals of the tailgate opening.

I had prepared a checklist/inventory of all the items and they agreed to sign it to say that all was present and correct and received unbroken.

So hopefully the refund will follow shortly

Thanks again for your assistance :)

Redletter

'I believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair - I believe the only ones who disagree are millionaires!'

Haha I'm afraid I've lots more to buy including an alternative aquarium now!

Let's hope I don't get a faulty one next time.

Thanks again for your help.

Redletter

• 2 weeks later...

Well no sign of the refund yet.

They collected the aquarium on 25th October.

I emailed them and asked when they were going to sort it and got this reply....

Dear Redletter,

Yes we ahve recieved the aquarium set back and have processing the the refund once this is has been process we will send you a confirmation email

regards

julie

Anyone would think the shop was in China not Glasgow from the way that was written!

Dont know why it should take so long to 'process' when it usually only takes 3 days.

Redletter

Their probably going to take the full 30 days to be awkward. Companies don't like being told what's what. When did you give written cancellation? Probably be 30 days from then.

Hi Nagasis, yes that's what I thought too. I figured they will make me wait. I gave written notice on 15th October. The clock is ticking...

Redletter

This came today....

Dear Redletter,

Your refund has been processed and should show on you bank/creditcard account over the next three days, it varys depending on the account you pay with.

Regards

Supplier.

I will update once the money is credited.

Thanks again for all your help.

Redletter

UPDATE AS PROMISED:

The money is back on my card as cleared funds...and better still my Credit Card balance is now ZERO!

:)

Thanks to all who advised with special thanks to Nagasis for guiding me through right until the matter was concluded.

Redletter