Cabot

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

Need Help....

To cut a long story short Halifax/RBS has sold 4 accounts to Cabot in which we are paying a £1 a month on we got a letter of Cabot to change our standing order with there new Ref No. so it goes to there bank account.

So i did this for them to leave our account on the 17th of each month as it was before.

Got a letter this morning saying that we have missed our first payment so i rang them and confirmed my details BUT... they have a different date of birth so would not divulge any info on the account and they want me to send my birth certificate in.

What should i do?

Is this possibly a way out?

You cant make it up can you, there you are happily paying these fools on the same date as before and they claim that you have missed their payment date, and when you ring them up to confim your details they refuse to talk to you, ignore them and continue your payments when you want them to leave your account - simply write to the idiots and tell them this and that if they have your DoB wrong then unlucky for them and on no account send them your birth certificate.

or

stop paying them as they obviously have the wrong person:lol: