Vanquis Bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3345 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am a vanquis credit card holder with a limit of £250 due to fees I now have a over limit balance of £320 to help me i set up a card payment plan to pay my balance off by way of my prepaid MasterCard, they said the system will automatically take the payment from the card on the day specified a reoccurring card payment they called it £50 per month I was told that if it failed then i would not get charged and i would need to ring in or they would contact me to set it up again I thought it would fail and told them this, not because the money wasn't available but because of the timing, The way my account works is that the money is not visible on my account until about 9 am and then I have to transfer it from the bill account to the card account which takes about an hour, They always collect the money first thing so it always fails, They have been phoning me every day now to try and get a payment but I have just looked at my prepaid card statement online and there is a pending card transaction for £25 debit By Vanquis Bank this is not even for the amount we agreed or the day, or even the right part of the month they have just dipped in and taken money from me without asking My question is can they do that? If they can Why? or If they cant what can be done because I am worried about them just dipping in and taking my money when i Need it all , I get payed in the morning and now I am worried

THanks