style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I spoke to one of their representatives using live chat a few days ago. I owe them 980. If you have not defaulted yet, she told me that they do whats called a pre default plan with 4 equal installments.

If you have defaulted then they will do a 3\4 month plan if you write to their collections department and they'll probably add on another months interest(around 75 pounds i'd say). From reading on here they won't commit to anything longer than 3\4 months. Also they won't give you their bank details so you might have to open up a new basic account somewhere to let them setup a direct debit. A prepaid card might also do the trick.

They'll probably go and take the lot from your account if you've defaulted and have money in the account number you gave them so be careful.

hey thanks for the reply I have not defaulted as yet so i might email them first then try the live chat. A 4 month plan would be great for me. I also read your other post how did you get on with cash genie? i have a small loan with them was thinking about trying them aswell.

I have had no reply yet from CashGenie.

I'll be updating my other thread as I go along. To be honest i'm not expecting much cooperation from them if some of the stories on here are anything to go by.

At the same time i'm not going to take any crap from them or anyone else either. The thread is there for all to see and people can make up their own minds whe most cooperative pay day loan companies are as i'll post every correspondance i'll have with them.

You should be careful with all of them as they will agree a payment plan and then just go and raid your bank account behind your back.

Guest QuickQuidCustomerService

Hi, scotslad26.

We understand that each customer has unique needs, and we would be happy to work with you to set up a repayment plan.

Please ring or email our customer service team at 0808 234 4558 or at [email protected].

Make sure to mention your username and post here on The Consumer Action Group forum when you contact our team.

Our representatives are ready to help.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Just out of interest, why does he needs to give you his username on cag & refer to this thread?

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

Hi, Kitten1. I notify our service team to listen for customers referred from forums like CAG. It is important that our representatives are aware of their unique experiences. We ask that he mention his username and his post on the thread so our reps can identify him and the issue he would like sorted. In other words, the more our reps know about your experience, the better they can serve each individual customer. I hope this helps clarify. Cheers!

Hi, scotslad26. We cannot discuss the details of your personal account on this public forum. We say this only to protect your identity and loan information from would-be fraudsters. Our team is ready to assist you with arranging a payment plan that fits your needs. The fastest way to get these answers is by ringing us at 0808 234 4558. If you prefer to work with us through email or live chat, please contact us at [email protected] or via live chat on our website http://www.quickquid.co.uk. Thanks in advance for your understanding and patience.

Scotslad26, sorry for the delay and for any confusion. Because each customer's circumstances are different, the length of a repayment plan will always be unique for each customer. For us to determine how long your repayment plan would be, we would need to discuss the details of your account. I appreciate the patience you've shown throughout this process, and we hope to hear from you soon. We truly want to help sort this payment plan out in a way that works best for you.

But surely the customer simply telling you their issues etc is more than sufficient?

Maybe Im being a bit paranoid here but surely customers giving you their cag username means that they are no longer able to ask for further advice from cag under that username if further problems do arise?

And let's be honest here, people often do have to come back for further advice.

"In this situation, you know what you have to do? Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." Dory - Finding Nemo.:wink:

Personally, I wouldn't be disclosing my username to anyone. I really cannot see the benefit behind it.

ok so i spoke too customer services and they offered me a pre default plan splitting my balance over 4 weeks lol:lol: they said thats all they can offer me just now

so how is this helpful? i would like too hear the response from the quickquid person on here?

i guess im going to have to default and see what happens

Do they know your username? Probably now after this thread!

Have you worked out your I & E hun? Secured your wages? Time to tell them what you can afford, not them.

yeah i no how much i can pay each month and thats pushing it. i dont really care if they no my username i am showing willingness to pay or come to an arrangement i just dont know. if they agree a suitable plan i wouldnt have too secure my wages they cant raid my account coz i have jack in it anyway lol.

still no response from qq on here??/

Hi, Scotslad26. I have made sure our entire live chat team is aware of the conversation I've had with you here. Please be sure to mention the thread and your username. They will help sort out a repayment plan with you. I can assure you that you are in good hands. Remember, you can always click the button to email yourself a copy of the live chat transcript at the end if you prefer. Thanks so much for reaching out. I'm glad I could be of assistance here on the forum.

Scotslad Im sorry but I smell a big fat rat here, something is not right. Make sure they confirm the agreement in writing, as they could deny any phonecall ever took place. Even if your account is empty they could still raid it and leave you with a whopping unauthorised overdraft and lots of bank charges for the privilige.