'Allied International' trying to get in touch with me

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4212 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey there,

Just had a call from a relative from a previous home address telling me Allied International have a 'urgent personal message' for me.

So I google'd who there were before calling and thank god I did because it led me to a long thread with years of history on these forums.

First of all as of a few years I no longer live in the UK, I now reside in France everything written below has happened since I'm in France.

I'm 99% sure its to do with an overdraft I have with Natwest, after a few conversations months ago where Natwest had setup a repayment plan with me then just before the first repayment date they wanted me to contact them again. Turns out they had no record of any repayment plan had been setup and there were no notes on my account. The conversation with Natwest was left at them getting back to me with a 'report' into what happened with the missing repayment plan.

So here I am months later, went to check my balance online 2 days ago with Natwest and now it won't let me in giving me errors and today I'm told Allied International have an 'urgent personal message' for me.

It seems like the first thing to do now is ring Natwest and ask what's going on right? It could be too late since Allied are now trying to contact me. They don't have my current address, telephone number or anything.

So that's my wall of text, just asking for advice.

and what exactly can AIC do to you in france .........

bugger all,

they cant even do anything legally to you IN THIS COUNTRY.

the O/D is probably all charges anyway!!

have a nice life abroad

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

ignore them

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...