Littlewood/Very

Poppy64
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4206 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't know where to start really.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have had to ask my catalogues to reduce my payment.

I have followed all your advices and letter have been sent, all recorded delivery.

I am still get 'no' letters, charges and phone calls.

I wrote to say all correspondence by mail only and please stop charges. At the moment for every 4 payments I make 2 are lost in charges!

I have had 5 phone calls from their 1515 number in the last 2 days! So today I had to add £25 to my phone bill to change my number.

I feel sick, I can't sleep, I feel ready to just lay down and give up. I don't mean to sound all drama, but I really am at my wits end.

What else can I do? I wish it would just go to Court or a collection agency so I can stop all the charges.

Please can anyone advise me. I have done everything I possibly can. the letter, budget plans, all of it as adviced by your wonderful people.

My new Very statement has arrived ..

Last months balance £841.26

This months balance £861.78

It is going UP! For every 4 payments I make they add chages and interest making it higher.

I don't know to do. I have just rang them and they won't budge! I have told them it is pointless me paying them as they are just taking it away. I also said I would put it in writing that I am refusing to make anymore payments as it is pointless and to take me to Court.

Right or wrong I don't know. I am just at the end now. I feel like just vanishing and leaving all this mess behind. I am doing my best, and its getting me no where. I felt like screaming at him down the phone.

PLEASE, what else can I do.

Good morning ims21

I have been keeping everything for only the last few months, but I can go into my accounts and print past statements off.

They also said that they don't take people to Court it goes to Dept Collection where we have more charges??

I have this morning looking at National Deptline, which have so much information too. They also have the templates to send to these companies stating that I will no longer make payments as it is pointless and to take me to Court, also to state that my payment offer still stands should they decide to take it, also stopping charges.

I know Court means a CCJ or 2, but at least it will be an end to it.

I will now print off everything, and try again, but it is like banging your head against a brick wall. I just keep getting 'No, have another charge'.

But don't leave me yet! I'm not out the woods x

Ok, check on line that you can get ALL of your statements. If so I would print them off because it may end up that they remove your on-line account facility.

Take hold of this spreadsheet and fill it in with the charges for being late with payment or over your limit. If there are any similar charges on there that you are not sure of then ask here.

CISheet v101.xls

The interest rate to use for the spreadsheet is the rate they charge you on the account.

When you have done that let us know what figure the sheet comes up with and also the current balance on the account that they are chasing for.

I have just downloaded them to print later. I haven't added them up yet. Very seem to be heavy on them though while Littlewood, their Sister company haven't. Strange.

Thanks again x