Mercantile Recovery Solutions

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4106 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anyone else had dealings with these lot? I've just had a debt taken over by them, which I acknowledge is mine, and I've emailed twice and sent a recorded delivery letter which they are not acknowledged. I've just come home to another letter saying I've ignored their efforts to get in contact and they are sending a door stop collector now :-x

In my letters I sent an offer of payment but they are obviously just going to ignore me. I am certainly not going to ring them - but don't know what to do next.

I had 2 accounts sent to them by Mucky Hall and totally ignored their letters and emails (the letter would arrive a couple of weeks after the email and be a word for word copy of the email as if they didn't know both methods were being used to contact me.

Anyway, this week I've received letters from Mucky Hall for both accounts stating that they've been referred back to MH and apologising for any inconvenience caused!!

Seeing as MH haven't had the grace to reply to an offer on one account and the other account is very old (possibly approaching sb status) I'm not too bothered that they're sending the files between desks in their offices!!

Feebee_71

I would until they acknowledge your previous communication with them!!

If they ring you can say 'in writing only' or refuse to answer the security questions. They have no idea that emails are definitely picked up (they go in my junk folder as they aren't in my safe sender list!).

Feebee_71

Hi , I googled this company as I've had threatening letters off them I took a loan out with payday express and these lot have took over the account . I'm on a debt management plan and they are telling me they won't accept that and they will send a letter to my boss and send a door stop collector ... Has anyone heard of this from them before so they actually do it or they just trying to make me pay ?

• 2 months later...
I had 2 accounts sent to them by Mucky Hall and totally ignored their letters and emails (the letter would arrive a couple of weeks after the email and be a word for word copy of the email as if they didn't know both methods were being used to contact me.

Anyway, this week I've received letters from Mucky Hall for both accounts stating that they've been referred back to MH and apologising for any inconvenience caused!!

Seeing as MH haven't had the grace to reply to an offer on one account and the other account is very old (possibly approaching sb status) I'm not too bothered that they're sending the files between desks in their offices!!

Feebee_71

HEADS UP - your file has not been moved from desk to desk within Mucky Hall. P Mackenzie [edit] a load of accounts when he was sacked from Mucky Hall and has been using in his new company MRS which is fronted by his girlfriend to try and collect on debts. There has been a huge legal battle that they have kept out of press and now accounts that were [edit]have been returned to MH. But there is a huge breach in DPA. I would report to OFT and hopefully they you will get debit forgiveness.

Edited by BRIGADIER2JCS
Further improper statements.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi , I googled this company as I've had threatening letters off them I took a loan out with payday express and these lot have took over the account . I'm on a debt management plan and they are telling me they won't accept that and they will send a letter to my boss and send a door stop collector ... Has anyone heard of this from them before so they actually do it or they just trying to make me pay ?

I run a small company who has just been shafted for 2k by Mercantile recovery solutions. (Ex director of Mac Hall Stephanie Fraser) As far as I can see she has stopped trading. I'd like to turn this into a hunter turned hunted situation. Bearing in mind she'll know all the legal loopholes I' de be glad of any assistance or advice.