Studio 24

tricia44
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4245 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, following information from this site I have decided to take the advice and reclaim charges that may be owed to me, I am totally new to this,so here goes, my first claim is going to be studio 24, I have statements going back to when I opened the account in 2010 and in total I have £180.00 of default sums at £20 each, I am not sure what a "Service Charge" is, these charges are gradually going up starting at £7.56 to presently £8.49 and are taken each month ,firstly, what do I claim back ? and secondly how do I claim back ? I am sorry for asking these questions and I have trawled through this valuable site, I feel I must be going through a dumb time in my life as I cant seem to get my head around the process.

Many Thanks in advance

Hi Again Tricia,

Service charge -is this separate from the interest charge? could be some form of PPI,

I believe IMS has posted on your other thread the template you need and you just fill in the details according to the statements you have and it does all the work for you

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)