Jump to content

Using court route to enforce SAR request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3596 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



It's not something I've come across in the Scotland Forum yet but I would think if you phoned or visited your local Sheriff Court the Clerk would help you with that.


There's some info in this 'link'..................................




I'll have a look around see if I can find anything useful.


Worth looking at this from the Govan Law Centre....................







Edited by maroondevo52
  • Confused 1

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Link to post
Share on other sites

Could loss be classified as having to send loads of letters to ask them to comply as well as dealing with a DCA whom they passed the debt on to & having to do loads of research in ways of trying to get them to comply.



Link to post
Share on other sites

If those costs were a direct result of not receiving the paperwork, then it would be.

Damages are usually associated with contracts and would be a claim of assessment of actual losses.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...