style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

im glad they brought him back to life let him suffer like hes made winnie suffer, why should he be allowed to die peacefully he tortured those children, keep bringing him back to life horrible man, let him suffer

I also think that is ridiculous. It would be different if he was in a jail in the likes of Thailand, or somewhere like that (where they actually suffer for their crimes). But not in one of the 5 star hotels that we have for our prisoners here.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Just remember though, that even though we and the rest of the country wants him dead, he has stated that he will tell police where the young lad is buried. However, he hates MMP with a passion and has stated several times that he will tell any other force where he is, but not them. MMP won't listen and refuse to cooperate. It's also one of winnie's main complaints when she was alive.

I say give him to another force, let him show where the body is buried, find the body, then let him rot in a hole somewhere in a cat A prison.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

im glad they brought him back to life let him suffer like hes made winnie suffer, why should he be allowed to die peacefully he tortured those children, keep bringing him back to life horrible man, let him suffer

Part of me thinks this. Part of me also thinks he's just a waste of space.

He wont suffer though. Human rights act and all that stuff.

Oh for gawds sake stop qouting the human rights act like its a bad thing. I think the clue is in the first 2 words of the act. if you feel that they aren't important then,,,,,,

BTW Brady is a disgrace and please do not take this as any defense of the hideous crimes he committed

If brady knows where keith is buried then why is he waiting to tell, keep him alive till he tells us, hes a disgusting evil thing let him suffer till his end, he doesnt deserve anything, Just my opnion mind,

He has stated many times that he will tell everything once he leaves Manchester Metropolitan Police's custody. He doesnt mind which other force he is detained by, he just hates MMP with a passion. MMP however, refuse to acknowledge his request and keep him under secure lockdown in a Psych hospital.

As i said above, it was a deep concern of winnie when she was alive that MMP wouldnt transfer him elsewhere so she could finally lay keith to rest. After she has his body, she said she couldnt care less what happens to Brady. She just could not understand why MMP were so adamant that they had no intentions of transferring him. They could have even done it temporarily and told Brady that it was permanent.

lets just hope they "accidently" put one of the defib pads between his legs

Please note:

• I am employed in the IT sector of a high street retail chain but am not posting in any official capacity,so therefore any comments,suggestions or opinions are expressly personal ones and should not be viewed as an endorsement or with agreement of any company.
  • i am not legal trained in any form.
  • I have many experiences in life and do often use these in my posts

if ive been helpful kick my scales, if ive been unhelpful kick the scales of the person more helpful :eek:

He has stated many times that he will tell everything once he leaves Manchester Metropolitan Police's custody. He doesnt mind which other force he is detained by, he just hates MMP with a passion. MMP however, refuse to acknowledge his request and keep him under secure lockdown in a Psych hospital.

To be honest I think it would set a very dangerous example if they would transfer him, it would be like sending a letter to all criminals that the law surrenders.

It's not really surrendering though when its simply moving him to another prison/Psych unit but at a different police force's authority.

But he wants the transfer, so transferring him would be doing what he wants.

Unless of course they "accidentally" transfer him to some dodgy prison in Laos or so and loose the key.

It might be doing what he wants, but the police are still in control. If what you say is true and they wont move him simply because he wants to be moved, then that entire police force, or at least the high ranking officers should reconsider their employment position as it smacks of simple pride and stubborness.

He has no rights,why should anyone roll over and give into his demands? He is that sick and twisted he would get moved and still not say where Keith is,,and I'll be honest,,in my opinion,,he doesn't know any more. Keep the filthy rat alive and make him suffer.

Lillibelle

I only know what I know cos I know it,I only give advice,I'm not legally trained nor do I pretend to be.

I say move him so he gives up his secret and Keith Bennett can finally be laid to rest. Brady has broken two vetebrae and is in extreme pain HOORAY! He'll still be under guard wherever he is and definitely keep him alive.

Yes Yes, I'm weird. I tried being normal once, was the most boring 5 minutes of my life!:madgrin:

Move him where he wants to go to give the information. If it proves conclusive, then move him back where he doesn't want to be. The nasty control freak.

Hear hear

Yes Yes, I'm weird. I tried being normal once, was the most boring 5 minutes of my life!:madgrin: