Studio cards admin and service charges *** WON WON WON ***

lra
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks Ims. I need to include that I am claiming contractual interest now but does it matter that I didn't mention this before or do I just add a paragraph about this to my last letter and put letter before action at the top and include updated figures and spreadsheet. Sorry about all the questions but I have several claims on the go now and have limited time to spend on them

You could just put in a paragraph to the effect that in view of the fact that they have decided not to refund you as previously requested, you will now be seeking contractual interest in restitution and you enclose an updated spreadsheet detailing the amount.

• 4 weeks later...

I received a letter from studio today stating that they are increasing their offer :-D I didn't get the contractual interest just the 8% but I am happy with that. Although they state that I can only reclaim charges for the past six years the letter states " whilst the courts only allow an amount of 8% to be refunded for any penalty charges reclaimed we have also calculated the amounts you have incurred at the yearly service charge rate" Gesture of goodwill blar blar blar. The offer is for around the amount that i originally claimed give or take a few pounds. Ims can you change my thread title to success please and thankyou for all your help. Now onto the PPI :wink:

This sounds like a result then....if you are happy with their offer then that is what counts.

It is good that they have seen sense before the need to issue proceedings. This may give hope to others in a similar position.

Let us know when you have received the money and we can mark the thread as a win :whoo:

• 2 weeks later...

WIN :-D received my cheque yesterday, thanks again IMS, I'm sure I will need your help again.

Will start the claim for the PPI soon. Currently have 3 other claims on the go, Welcome PPI through FSCS (sent a SAR), MBNA credit card late charges for my husband (received a list of transactions) and Halifax mortgage, loan and credit card (sent a SAR, their 40 days are up)