Vilcollections

Iris35
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It was back in February that I had problems with Vilcollections and their lackeys GPB Solicitors.

Vilest Collections simply would not reply to any of my letters after setting GPB on to me despite the fact that I had had a payment plan set up with them and I had already stuck to it for 4 months - I continue (rather stupidly probably) to pay them as previously agreed. Eventually I sent them a CCA request together with the £1 and naturally nothing more was heard from them. When they defaulted on this I was able to inform GPB that the account was in dispute. Nothing further has been heard from either parties.

Now all this caused a lot of stress and it is only now that I have made a formal complaint to OFT. However, I wonder now whether I should stop future payments until such time as they get their act and the necessary paperwork together? They surely owe me at least a pound!

What do others think?

You could inform both GPB and Vilcollections that payments are ceasing until a CCA is produced.

Who was the original creditor?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

OK, I suggest you send the follwing to Vilcol.

The Compliance Manager

Vilcol

Ref: as on there correspondence.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I refer to the debt for £xxxx formerly American Express, on cosidering the status of this account and given that you have failed to produce a compliant regulated agreement under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 proving that the alleged debt is due any payable I am now allowing you a further chance to produce the agreement, which due to the age of this account MUST be a copy of the original signed and properly executed agreement, a reconstituted agreement is not acceptable.

I enclose herewith the statutory fee required under CCA 1974 and remind you that you have 12+2 working days to comply with this lawful request.

This account is now formally in dispute and I will no longer make any payment until said compliant agreement is produced.

Send recorded delivery.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: