Shoshan

Debt Relief Order Advice Please

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2865 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My DRO has been appoved 2 months ago. My surlpus income is currently £29.00. Fom next month my pay is going to increase as little as £30.00/month (as my pobation peiod ended). This means the surlpus now is £59.00 pe month:|. However I had to get a pet insurance (which I did not have while applying for DRO. It costs £19.55 per month. This would leave me with £40.00 surplus/month.

In this case will the pay incease affect the DRO? Could it be evoked?:!:

Please advise. Thank you.

Welcome to CAG

I have moved your post to it's own thread as it may otherwise be lost on the two year old thread that you posted in. Hopefully you will now receive some advice particular to your own circumstances.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Many thank Sidewinder! Im new here...:oops: Waiting impatiently for any advise:???:.

as far as im aware they do not keep and eye on you after a DRO, it is your responsibility to report to them?

You should be ok, my CA advisor told me they are quite flexible...

Hello there.

You do have an obligation to inform of any change in circumstances. Pet insurance is usually regarded as an 'allowable expense' - so as long as your surplus is still below the £50 you should be OK. As Quailpower has already mentioned it's your obligation to inform the DRO unit of any changes in your circumstances....