Help with Orange Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4216 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been with Orange for years and recently they've been absolutely appalling. I've attempted to complain/contact them by email at least half a dozen times over the last month, and each time, within minutes I've received one of the two following replies:1. 'Sorry, due to technical issues we're currently unable to handle any email queries. Please contact us on the following telephone number....' (When this happened I was abroad and didn't feel much like spending a fortune calling them at international rates, as you can probably imagine)2. 'We're currently improving our email response system and therefore we are unable to process any email queries. Please contact us on the following telephone number...' (On this occasion, both my landline and mobile (both Orange) had gone dead...)I'm sure they'd be in contact with me before I could say 'rip-off' if my bill doesn't get paid one month though.Does anyone have any suggestions? At the moment, my problem is that my 9-month-old phone, on a two-year contract, has slowed down ridiculously, won't receive incoming calls most of the time and quite often doesn't let me call anyone either. I don't even know what's going on with my landline - last night and this morning I didn't even get a tone, although just now I tried calling it and it seemed to ring. It's the fact that they make it impossible to even find out what's going on that's so infuriating!Anyway, any tips appreciated :)B

Some useful information for you here

Also the CEO's email address is [email protected]

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar