BankFodder BankFodder

spork

DPA Sent Yesterday

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5159 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I have spent several years suffering and putting up with the banks ruthless determination to rob me of every penny I have. To the extent that my credit rating is shafted, I am having to sell prized posessions in order to keep afloat and more recently my marriage is suffering and my kids think I don't want to spend any money on them!

Not any more.

I've read the FAQs, and the various forums and I'm not prepared to allow this daylight robbery to happen to me anymore.

Good luck everyone and well done for having the strength to fight.

Cahoot DPA Sent 070406

WELCOME and good luck .keep us posted as to how it's going.

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Today I had the following email from Cahoot.

Dear Mr Spork

I am writing with regards to your recent letter concerning charges applied to your cahoot account.

In your letter you are specifically interested in is the charges applied to your accounts since they were opened. I can confirm that the charges on your accounts have been as so:....................

Then a list of the charges and dates. There is no indication of what each charge is for and no way of confirming wether is it accuarate or not, especially as some of the dates appeared to be mixed up.

Anyway the total amount comes to just around £1450. I am surprised at this as I thought it was a lot more.

I am inclined to remind them that the clock is still ticking, any suggestions? .

Cahoot DPA Sent 070406

This topic was closed on 03/08/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

Cahoot DPA Sent 070406

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5159 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you