Parking eye in scotland

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4221 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi new user ,

I have read a lot of posts about the parking eye letters and how you should really just ignore them

,but I wondered if it makes any diffrence when the car you are driving is a company car ,

you are the registered driver with the company and the DVLA,

but I am considering just ignoring this demand for money ,

but my worry is that will my company get wind of this or is it really just a matter between me and parking eye.

If so I am bracing myself for the nasty letters and havent responded to the 1st letter and have read thats the best action.

Any advice would be much obliged.

If you're the registered keeper they will never know who owns the car. They will automatically assume it's you, so no way they can know who your employer is.

Thanks for the replies willawait the follow up letters , I take it ignoring is still the best course of action,as I have read some posts stating a reply letter may help.

Thanks for the replies willawait the follow up letters , I take it ignoring is still the best course of action,as I have read some posts stating a reply letter may help.
That's generally where the car is a hire/fleet/finance vehicle and the RK is a company. By writing admitting you are the driver, the PPC will chase you rather than the company, who may well have a policy of paying and then charging you + an admin fee.

Hi again, thanks for past advice but just noticed on another site that the law regards naming of driver is changing October 2012 , this if true would it mean that they can put the onus on the registered driver to pay up

it still doesn't actually change anything.

despite all the arm waving.

BTW you are in scotland

there is def nothing they can do anyhow.

there has never ever been a decree by a PPC.

the laws are diff

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Cheers for the reply, I did notice it said England and Wales. Problem is I have no defense as just never seen the sign as it was 9pm ,and its a residential area with a pokey small Tesco metro.So no point in an appeal anyway.Will ignore.

defence againt what?

they can do nothing.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...