BankFodder BankFodder

okmate

jet 2 holidays no room at the inn

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2746 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello everyone i am traveling to rhodes with my wife and son on the 24th of october'

unfortunatly today i had a call from the travel company (jet 2 holidays ) saying that the hotel we booked is no longer available ' me and my wife was not happy to say the least ' they have offered us an alternate 5 star hotel in another resort which we are not happy with ,

has any one been in this situation before what should i do we 100% want out holiday

Have Jet2 given you a reason why it's no longer available? Are they saying it's fully booked?

Have you tried contacting the hotel directly to see if they can confirm what Jet2 are telling you?

phoned the hotel and they are closed from the 20th of october ?

Sorry guys the company is called jetline travel

Having read a few things on the internet i'm not banking on sorting things out .

My wife has been on the phone a few times in the last 2 days, these people are so rude you wouldnt believe it .

We have done some browsing and have found 2 hotels near to the one we booked and told the rude operator ' she said if we dont except her offer of another hotel we would have to pay a cancelation fee ' my wife told her we havent cancelled anything you have. but there adament about the fee even if we want a refund

what should we do